Thursday, January 25, 2007

Shiver me timbers



VESSEL VOYAGE:CMA CGM JAMAICA SG201E
ETD:3 JAN 2007
ETA:18 JAN 2007

Truth be told, I didn't actually go down to the port of seattle to get this shot however, if I had, this is exactly what my ship would have looked like. I love those red cranes. They look like giant robotic giraffes feeding on the ships. Customs was a breeze this time. I didn't even know that the freight was already through and the trucker called me to schedule a delivery. Only one more ship to go and I've got my stock for half the year!

1 comment:

Bean said...

Congratulations on an easy breezy delivery! I hope your next shipment goes just as well. I think the colours you have chosen are lovely. I can imagine it would be a hard thing to do...choosing colours. Your first (wild) instinct is not necessarily what will fit other people, so you have to choose wisely, right? I think being an interior designer would be much the same. Always having to look out for other people...what kind of world are we living in? Why can't it be all about me, all the time? Hee hee.