Monday, April 30, 2007

Daily Candy!

Lots of news in the past week. Prior warning: I will be using a lot of those dreaded exclamation marks here but I mean every one of them.

1. This week Suzabelle is moving within the same building from suite 303 to suite 305. The new space is much bigger and better than the space I work in now. Hardwood floors, lovely old world moldings and french doors, windows galore. I'm so excited to move in, I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas!

2. Suzabelle was published in the Philadelphia issue of Daily Candy today (a popular US online fashion and lifestyle magazine). My website got over 1000 hits between 7am and 10am and I've been getting phonecalls from PR around the country all day! Fun!
you can visit them at www.dailycandy.com

3. Most of the samples have arrived for Fall 07. They look spectacular! Here are some photos from a quick photoshoot.
I've published a preview for buyers but you can have a look as long as you don't tell anyone...shhh! You can see more styles at
http://homepage.mac.com/skjaberg/sp06/PhotoAlbum53.html plus there are more coats and a vest yet to come.




4. This weekend, Suzabelle will be showing at the Unzipped tradeshow. It was a last minute decision but I think it will be worth the effort, if only to exorcise my fear of tradeshows, practice repping my own line and do a little networking. These things are WAY out of my comfort zone but I always get a kick out of it after it's done. It's an eekyay thing. (eek first, yay later- kind of like the first you successfully rode a bike or went down the big kids slide)
http://www.unzippedevent.com

1 comment:

Bean said...

Oh my GOD!! The clothes are stunning in real life (and look gorgeous on YOU)!! I LOVE THEM! If I've said it once I'll say it again...You are SO talented and driven. You are inspirational and I can't wait to see more! xo