Sunday, April 15, 2007

General News

First of all, one of my newest shops, Blu Vintage, is holding a silent auction/fashion show to benefit the American Diabetes Association this Tuesday, April 17th. Visit http://www.bluvintage.com for more information. Blu Vintage is located in Santa Monica, CA.



Secondly, for all those shops eagerly anticipating the arrival of the chocolate silk dresses for summer, I'm sorry to say that they've been cancelled-and not by me. The excuse given to me by the manufacturers was that they were unable to find the material...silk. Yeah right, I say. I'll probably never know why they really cancelled the dresses but it's a shame because I think they would have done well for late summer/early fall.. As of right now, I'm done with that company. It's the same people that put the large labels on the size 2 coats.

I saw some photos of preliminary samples for fall "07 from the new manufacturers. Lots of kinks that need to be worked out but that's completely normal. I'll post photos as soon as I get something that looks good.

No comments: